Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 3- 100% Kick Ass

Well, looks like a second wind came from the North East to get me to complete day three of Shaun T's INSANITY workout. But let me explain how I didn't succumb to a 10pm hangover and pass out when I got home.

Upon biking back to the homestead I was thinking about food, as I usually do, and realized that I have none in the cupbords and crisper. So living in the grand city I do, I stopped in at the Price Smart open till Midnight (sweet) and mingled witht he other 20 somethings whom only seem to shop after dark. (Do you think if I can get P.S. to dim the unflattering fluorescent lights in the store, I can meet some dudes there?) 

Anyways, while perusing the aisles, a couple things aided in my avoidance of the the candy and icecream and help me to pick the generic bran flakes and 79 cent tuna. This week is gonna be exciting!

First was my mistaken turn down the magazine aisle. I don't normally buy magazines because I think it's stupid to spend $7 on ads, and you can usually rent them from the library. But there are a couple that usually catch my attention, and my main man on the cover of SURFER did just that.

September-2011-web

The K. Slates. Always delivers. 

Secondly was this little dinger whilst flipping through that was hard to miss. That perfectly round, tight ass. An ass that I will never have, but is a good motivation to maybe look one 16th like that one day.

Miss-reef-2011-betzaida-isla-galeta
Betzaida Herrera who won the Reef Girl contest. 

So this brings me to my reason WHY I chose to put down the chocolate covered almonds and go to the bananas, any WHY I came home and did my workout. 

Luckily it was Cardio Recovery and was mostly stretching and balance work. But It was still HARD! Either this program really is insane, or I am insanely out of shape that I can't stop sweating buckets just doing a lunge!

All in all, I'm proud that I didn't quit and with a promise of sleeping in and a day off tomorrow, I'll guarantee that there will be a Day 4 success too!

No comments:

Post a Comment