Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day 4- So. Much. Jumping.

Funny thing how the more time you have, the less gets done. I had the day off today and so it seemed that I had all the time in the world to get my school work done, drop downtown, rest a little, do my workout. But the day still only has about 15 waking hours and they go by so fast without any structure. So alas, it's midnight and I've JUST finished my workout. I did get some biking and walking in between the assignments, but this was the last thing to do!

So day 4 is Pure Cardio which mean endless jumping and thinking I'm going to throw up for half an hour then cry. I was afraid that both of my boobs (Mary-Kate and Ashley- not because they are small, because each weighs as much as one of those twins) were just going to fly off and hit the ceiling. It did not feel pleasant. 

Mka_boobs

I wasn't able to do the whole routine through, and I opted for a lot of low intensity alternatives which they DON'T offer in the video! I've taken my share of jazzercise and box aerobics to know that you can always do a slightly easier variation of the exercise instead of just quitting. But that doesn't cut it for Shaun T. Only INSANITY! Kind of discouraging to not keep up with the video, but I know it's my first week and I've just got to stick to it. 

Noe to only resist the temptation of Wendy'd frosty's on a hot summer afternoon. That's another battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment