Friday, February 6, 2009

The dream lives on…


After the roadtrip around the country in a Wicked van fell through, I’ve been planning trips on my own, whether it be by plane, or bus or boat, but I’ve never given up on a Wicked Van. I really want to drive the open road, and camp in a van (down by the river), just live like a hippie. Well, the dream flickered a couple days ago, and now it is alive and possible. Instead of taking the job at the coffee shop I last wrote about, I was offered a job with Wicked, and of course, I had to take it! Today was my first day and what an inspiration it is to see backpackers travelling this grand country! I’ve even met more Canadians, one from Sault St. Marie! It’s amazing who you’ll run into over here. I’m really excited to be working for Wicked, and I know it’ll open up some great opportunities for me down the road…literally!

2 comments:

  1. holy moly woman! that's awesome! i'm so excited for you :-)

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    I found this wicked site I thought you might like... it's all for bloggers in their 20's. I found a couple of really amazing blogs to read!!

    http://20somethings.ning.com/

    Enjoy!! :)

    ReplyDelete