Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A picture worth a thousand words

I got this idea from a fellow blogger on 20somethingbloggers.com. It's a pretty cool idea, everyone should give it a go, on your own blog or FB.
here are the rules:
1. go to your picture files or wherever you store your pictures on your computer.
2. go to the sixth folder and select the sixth picture.

3. post it on your blog and tell the story behind the picture.
4. tag a couple other wonderful bloggers and leave a comment on their blog telling about it.
This is a sweaty snap from early January when I went to Sunset Sounds, a music festival. I fell in love with Brisbane that week and decided that's where I was going to move. I also discovered some great new artists who performed beautifully. This was on the first day of the fest, fairly early in the day, and getting straight into it drinking!

Pass it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment