Thursday, November 22, 2012

One week

I've been unemployed for 1 week now, and I've done nothing.
That's a bit of an exaggeration and I'm sure I could do a lot less, but I'm still unemployed with no prospects. 
I spent more time redesigning the blog than looking for job...I swear that's coming next. I'm applying for freelance design projects so I actually have something to fill my time with, but if I actually made a list, there are plenty of things to keep me occupied, I just refuse to acknowledge them. 
But instead of being negative, I'll focus on the positive. I've rearranged my room, finished a contract, created 2 websites, fixed my own website, have applied to some jobs, and started going to the gym. Go me!
But I will admit that it's the feeling of isolation that's really gotten to me. I'm used to hanging out with my buds for 8 hours a day, and there's no filling that void with another homemade casserole.


1 comment:

  1. It's been one week since you looked at me
    Cocked your head to the side and said "I'm angry"
    You are busy for an unbusy person....sure you will miss your buddies, they're only a Facebook poke away!
    Happy finemployment to you!

    ReplyDelete