Wednesday, March 28, 2012

False Impressions

As a followup to the last post, I went in to the bar to talk to the managers today, and it went better than I thought.
I was pretty fired up over the last week or so and put a lot of assumptions on why I haven't worked in a while. I still hold my theory as the truth about the Vancouver Bar industry, but it may have not been the case with my situation. My boss just told me that it wasn't busy enough and I'm pretty much the one that doesn't need shifts.
Although I feel relieved that I didn't have to go on a rant and quit in a dramatic way (it's really just not my style) I still feel like their approach to managing their employees is very unprofessional and inconsistent... and another reason why this may be a blessing in disguise.

No comments:

Post a Comment