Monday, March 19, 2012

Tacos

So there's this guy...and he's on my radar. He seems nice enough, even though he ignored and mocked me upon our initial meeting. It wasn't very nice. But when I ignored him back and played Indiana Jones pinball, he was suddenly interested.
So why does he intrigue me?

  • Rides bikes
  • Takes photographs
  • Is not a hipster
  • Very tall and manly
  • A chef
  • Quiet
  • Cute
  • 22

Besides that, I don't know much about him. I would like to know more, but I am a little scared. I may not be cool enough. The sad fact that I looked at his Facebook, which always appears somewhat cooler than your real life has spun me into insecurity.
I've thought of a breakfast meet up.
Tacos.
Beer.
Bike ride.


When I texted him- this is what he had in mind.




How do I turn that into tacos?

No comments:

Post a Comment